TheFantasticMrSTheFantasticMrS

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

No Stress No Stress

Almost works

Your animation is good, but the joke doesn't work too well in English. (The rhyme's not that good) In fact, we already have an English variation of the joke instead of "Yes" "Dumbass" it's "What?" "Chicken-butt", but I get what you were going for.

Dr-Terzalo responds:

I'm just have not friends in England or USA so I can't be sure that everything in my toons is right for English-speaking people. Thanks fo the review =)

World Of The Dead Pt. One World Of The Dead Pt. One

LoL

I was going to commend you on how you cleverly hid the fact that you cannot draw hands at all by awkwardly hiding it under the corpse, but you gave up that when you had the guy point.

You can't draw ear details too well either. It might be better just to leave the inner ear parts blank.

It had a few moments though.

Email!! Email!!

LoL Internets!

You posted this on the SomethingAwful forums didn't you? Did you make a good grade on the whole project?

vishass responds:

Yeah. I'm vishass on there.

I've used multiple classes to work on this and the following cartoons that I haven't made yet. So far I've gotten a 4.0 in every one of those classes because of or despite of these cartoons.

XIN Session 14 XIN Session 14

It's got a little better!

You can actually draw a little now, it seems.

As for the rest of it, it's still all laughable and lacks any real animation for 90 percent of it.

Good thing you can copy anime, otherwise people would realize this sucks.

Fight Club 15 Pose Fight Club 15 Pose

Finish it!

It's a good start. Fill it in and what not and you'll have something pretty good there.

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

Ah hah hah hah

That was hilarious.

The Intern The Intern

I don't know how to rate this...

This desperately needs subtitles... I couldn't understand it at all.

PICONJO: Pwnz Wonchop PICONJO: Pwnz Wonchop

...

HAH HAH! You're depressed. Go get laid. That'll cheer you up.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Wow...

I see a suicide... Her suicide... It's really well done, but I'm predicting predictability. I could never hope to match how well this was animated though.

XIN Session 13 XIN Session 13

Good Job

Now just learn to draw and tell a good story and you'll really have somegthing here.

If it wasn't for anime making everyone here biased I'm sure people would see how horrid the art and story really are...

The story itself is really laugable. It takes itself way too seriously for sounding like something that a kid who watches too much anime would have come up with in seventh grade. "The schools are opressive... And, uh, beat up the bullies, yeah!"

The art attempts to copy anime, yet fails. For god's sake cartoons would be so much better and artists so much more credible if people would just come up with their own styles of drawing instead of attempting to copy an already over-used genre.

0 out of 100 people found this review helpful, because of Anime.