TheFantasticMrSTheFantasticMrS

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

No Stress No Stress

Almost works

Your animation is good, but the joke doesn't work too well in English. (The rhyme's not that good) In fact, we already have an English variation of the joke instead of "Yes" "Dumbass" it's "What?" "Chicken-butt", but I get what you were going for.

Dr-Terzalo responds:

I'm just have not friends in England or USA so I can't be sure that everything in my toons is right for English-speaking people. Thanks fo the review =)

World Of The Dead Pt. One World Of The Dead Pt. One

LoL

I was going to commend you on how you cleverly hid the fact that you cannot draw hands at all by awkwardly hiding it under the corpse, but you gave up that when you had the guy point.

You can't draw ear details too well either. It might be better just to leave the inner ear parts blank.

It had a few moments though.

Email!! Email!!

LoL Internets!

You posted this on the SomethingAwful forums didn't you? Did you make a good grade on the whole project?

vishass responds:

Yeah. I'm vishass on there.

I've used multiple classes to work on this and the following cartoons that I haven't made yet. So far I've gotten a 4.0 in every one of those classes because of or despite of these cartoons.

Lost Heroes Lost Heroes

The rabbit on the win screen is possessed by the devil.

Painteler Painteler

It was playable.

Luffy.Vs.Naruto BETA0.1.0 Luffy.Vs.Naruto BETA0.1.0

Good Start

It's a good start. Your sprites animated and stood on the platforms, but you have a very long way to go in game theory. Step 1 should always be, "Make the game fun".